And help change a child’s future
Gather your friends or local community and raise money your way. Whether you’re bursting with ideas or stuck for inspiration, we can help make your fundraising a success.
Here are some quick and easy ways to raise money and easy-to-do ideas that need a bit more planning:
- Cake sales, quiz nights and coffee mornings are always popular!
- Take on a sponsored running, swimming or cycling challenge … or even a skydive
- Organise a Fundraising Dinner or Gala Ball
- Sell your unwanted items on eBay and choose us as the benefiting charity
- Ask your local community groups, school or employer to choose us as their Charity of the Year
- Ask for donations instead of presents on birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions, and use the power of social media to spread the word
”It was brilliant to help fundraise for the Fursa Trust at the book launch party of the Winnie-The-Pooh prequel – Once There Was a Bear. It was such a lovely sunny event where everyone had a pleasant time and enjoyed learning and providing support for the charity.
”I have gained a lot of knowledge. Things that I didn’t understand earlier now I understand them better.Fursa club member